I’m shamelessly (!) stealing this idea from Bolaji.
Here are seven of my favorites:
1. Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.
2. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein
3. If life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate.
4. I have always believed that writing advertisements is the second most profitable form of writing. The first, of course, is ransom notes – Philip Dusenberry
5. Walk like you’re wearing a cape – Josh Hanagarne’s dad
6. The only difference between an audience and a community is the way the chairs are facing – Chris Brogan
7. If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am for myself only, what am I? And if not now, when? – Hillel
What are yours?