Great Marketing Without Your Own
Are you passionate about your business? Great at technology, but not so great at marketing yourself? Trying to do everything yourself can be a real pain.
But, if you're a small business, you can't afford an entire marketing department. You also can't go out and hire a big agency to do your marketing for you.
Need someone to talk to? Not sure if your marketing efforts are really working? Wish you had a full-time marketing guru (or a whole department) on staff? Now you can.
If you are:
- excited about your business, but not about marketing
- doing well, but you'd like a "rocket boost"
- full of ideas, but having trouble focusing
- looking to increase your earnings, but not sure how
Normally, I would charge $10-25,000 for a full-fledged marketing plan (from finding your ideal customer to where to promote your business, to which methods to use to do it — all spelled out in detail for you).
However, that's clearly not appropriate for small businesses.
So, I've developed a series of programs designed to give your business an extra "Rocket Boost."
Two one-hour laser marketing sessions designed to get you focused.
- how to differentiate yourself (and why this matters)
- why marketing to everyone is a bad idea (and what you should do instead)
- low-cost (and even free) ways to market your business
- how to earn more money marketing to fewer people
- identifying your ideal customer, and why you need one
Marketing Quick Start $197
Four one-hour sessions.
The first session covers everything in the "Quick Boost" plan.
During the second session, you'll get your personalized guide to:
the one minute marketing test - does your site pass?
10 ways to make your site more user friendly
how to "market to marketers" (without spending a fortune)
the right way to write your marketing copy
your USP (are you a purple cow? or a brown one, and why this is important)
what do you offer that nobody else can match
how to get inside your prospects' heads
why clients should buy from you (instead of someone else)
Business Rocket Launch $397
Three 2-hour one-on-one sessions, totalling 6 hours of consulting. The Maximum Performance Plan includes everything that's in the "Business Rocket Launch," plus:
- where and how to find the right customers
- getting more customers with less money
- a Marketing Map that tells your clients exactly what you do, how you help them, and when to refer you.
- why you should build relationships (rather than "SELLING"!)
- choosing the right ways to reach potential prospects and customers: which works best? direct mail, email, adwords? or something else?
- the right way to approach potential clients - what will attract them, and what will scare them away
- how to create a marketing plan - without tearing your hair out
Maximum Performance $597