1. Akisemt Stops nearly all comment spam in its tracks. Much easier than doing it manually, and less intrusive than a captcha form that requires you to fill in a bunch of random letters. The less friction, the better.
2.Google Analytics for wordpress – Integrates page tracking, clicks, and e-commerce.
3. No self-pings – If you link to another post on your site, wordpress will automatically ping you (saying you have a trackback). If you find that annoying (as I do), use this plugin to stop it.
4. Post post – Lets you add custom content before or after your posts (like a call to action).
5. WordPress database backup – Automatically backs up your database and emails it to you (you can set how often).
6. Yet another related posts plugin – Finds older posts on similar topics and adds them to the bottom of your new posts (more clicks and time on your site).
7. WordPress SEO – Helps you make your blog posts more SEO-friendly. Checks your keywords, offers suggestions, and lets you rewrite post titles to be more SEO-friendly.
8. Feedburner – Set up your RSS feed with this plugin.
9. XML site map generator – Another plugin to make your site more SEO friendly (generates a special sitemap)
10. Sexy Bookmarks Adds sharing icons (facebook, linkedin, twitter, email, and many more) to your posts to encourage, well sharing.
What are some of your favorite plugins? Which ones can’t you do without?
Want more conversions?
Website not converting? Find out why.
For free! No risk. No obligation.
Just click the link to get your free analysis.